Blogging, I’ve learned, can be a bit lonely — I hit the “publish” button, a tree falls in the forest, and I wonder if anyone hears…. As a result, I cherish every comment people write about my posts, and I spend a really unconscionable amount of time on Twitter, making contact with other dog/travel enthusiasts. So you can imagine how excited I am when someone actually Takes My Advice — or maybe you can’t. Boy, I’m excited. This week’s picture is of the truly charming Cooper, in his new car seat (a medium-sized Snoozer Lookout I recommended by, yes, me! in a guest post on Will My Dog Hate Me? just over a week ago). Cooper is a Maltese/Yorkie mix, and his human is the proprietor of alldogboots.com, which offers every kind of dog footwear you can imagine.
Please send me links to your favorite dog travel photos! They’ll get listed below, for everyone to click on and view. Here’s how it works:
- Every Friday, I’ll put up a post like this one, sometime during the morning (Pacific time).
- If you have a blog or a website, post a dog travel photo on your site on Friday and link back here to the current week’s “Photo Friday” post so that your readers can see other great dog travel photos. Please take a moment to make sure that you are linking directly to your photo post instead of your homepage.
- If you don’t have a blog or a website, simply post your photo to Flickr (or Facebook, Twitpic, etc.).
- Using the inlinkz button below, paste in the link to your photo or your blog post. That way, Dog Jaunt will link back to you. Please include a few words in the “Name” box describing where you took the photo (in this case, “Name” refers to the name of your photo, not your name!).
- Alternatively, heck, just e-mail me your picture (email@example.com) and I’ll post it for you!