We met friends at Le Pain Quotidien in Central Park for breakfast last weekend, and halfway through my (delicious) oatmeal I realized that this crowd of ladies and dogs and pet strollers had gathered on the lawn across the path. I put down my spoon, darted over, and took their picture. They told me that one of their dogs has a bad leg, and has to be chauffeured (the other strollers were not explained — I think the ladies just think they’re fun). This was clearly a group that met regularly in this spot — they chatted, their dogs romped, and then they all packed up and went their separate ways.
Please send me links to your favorite dog travel photos! They’ll get listed below, for everyone to click on and view. Here’s how it works:
- Every Friday, I’ll put up a post like this one, sometime during the morning (Pacific time).
- If you have a blog or a website, post a dog travel photo on your site on Friday and link back here to the current week’s “Photo Friday” post so that your readers can see other great dog travel photos. Please take a moment to make sure that you are linking directly to your photo post instead of your homepage.
- If you don’t have a blog or a website, simply post your photo to Flickr (or Facebook, Twitpic, etc.).
- Using the inlinkz button below, paste in the link to your photo or your blog post. That way, Dog Jaunt will link back to you. Please include a few words in the “Name” box describing where you took the photo (in this case, “Name” refers to the name of your photo, not your name!).
- Alternatively, heck, just e-mail me your picture ([email protected]) and I’ll post it for you!