I promise that this is the last time you’ll hear me complain about the heat and humidity in New York City last week. I see you yawning politely, and wishing I’d get over it already. After a few days back in Seattle, I am over it, mostly — but this picture reminds me of the horror, and of one dog’s solution. I was walking with Chloe and a friend in Riverside Park, and we passed the dog run (at about the latitude of W. 87th Street) just as one of this lady’s black Labs hopped in the run’s tub of water and laid down. Sure wish there had been an unoccupied tub of water on the promenade….
Please send me links to your favorite dog travel photos! They’ll get listed below, for everyone to click on and view. Here’s how it works:
- Every Friday, I’ll put up a post like this one, sometime during the morning (Pacific time).
- If you have a blog or a website, post a dog travel photo on your site on Friday and link back here to the current week’s “Photo Friday” post so that your readers can see other great dog travel photos. Please take a moment to make sure that you are linking directly to your photo post instead of your homepage.
- If you don’t have a blog or a website, simply post your photo to Flickr (or Facebook, Twitpic, etc.).
- Using the inlinkz button below, paste in the link to your photo or your blog post. That way, Dog Jaunt will link back to you. Please include a few words in the “Name” box describing where you took the photo (in this case, “Name” refers to the name of your photo, not your name!).
- Alternatively, heck, just e-mail me your picture ([email protected]) and I’ll post it for you!